Monday, December 5, 2011

Frugal Life: 48 mile 5 hr Bike Ride


This is the longest bike ride I have ever had in one day thus far. 5 hours long, approximately 48 miles. The whole 48 miles I had a bike trailer attached with 2 children, I also had backpacks, belongings, locks, etc. I was pulling approximately 100 lbs of weight. Jenny rode for 5 hours and 48 miles as well. She had a bike trailer attached with 2 kids for 12 of the 48 miles, pulling approximately 80 lbs. My father 60 year old man who specializes in endurnace training rode for approximately 38 miles with a bike trailer attached with 2 children, pulling approximately 80 lbs. He was riding an old fashioned bicycle with only 3 gears. The bike was made of solid steel, very heavy compared to the new modern bikes though he was going the fastest out of all of us. I was amazed to see that I had a difficult time keeping with his pace. After the bike ride and during the bike ride he did not seem like he was even tired.

Cheap Panasonic Dvc20 Great Deals Oxygen Concentrators




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links